- To ensure Concessionaires’ compliance to the original Concession Agreement (1997-2022) and the Concession Agreement’s Term Extension (2022-2037) on water resources and infrastructure development, MWSS will a) Ensure the delivery of new water sources that satisfy the projected water demand from year 2011 and beyond; b) Optimize existing facilities and improve on water resources management by way of policy and infrastructure.
- Angat Dam and Dyke Strengthening Project (ADDSP)
- Bulacan Bulk Water Supply Project (BBWSP)
- Rehabilitation, Operation and Maintenance of AHEPP Auxiliary Turbines 4 and 5
- New Centennial Water Supply Project
- Sumag River Diversion Project
- To ensure the delivery of new water source plan that satisfied projected water demand from 2011-2037.
- To put in place a water resource and infra protection plan within the next 2 years.
- To maximize the use of MWSS assets.