Rehabilitation and strengthening of existing tunnel structures/facilities to withstand future typhoons in order to ensure the continuous flow of raw water from the Umiray River to the Angat Reservoir.
- This Project is being implemented and funded by the Common Purpose Facility (CPF) Office of the two Concessionaires (Manila Water & Maynilad Water).
Umiray, General Nakar, Quezon
PhP 717.00 Million
Status: (as of 30 September 2017)
- The construction works is still under suspension.
- Requirements for construction permit were already complied by CPF.
- This Project is associated with the above-mentioned MOA with LGU General Nakar.
- Actual physical accomplishment as of 31 July 2013 is 37.87%.